For our July event, we will be live interviewing a panel of different leaders in technology to ask them about their experience being a leader in tech.
We will explore topics such as:
- What advice would you give to folks looking to get into tech leadership roles?
- Promotion tracks in tech: Individual Contributor vs People Manager
- Will tech leadership be the same in five years time?
Our panel includes:
- Valerie Dryden - Head of Engineering (B2B / Platform) @Zegocover
- Mike McQuaid - Staff Engineer at GitHub, Project Leader of Homebrew
- Kate Ho - CTPO at Valla, Legaltech startup
- Trevor Burridge - Head Of Software Development at Registers of Scotland
We will be taking questions from the audience too, so please come along with any burning questions you’d like to ask.