For our July event, we will be live interviewing a panel of different leaders in technology to ask them about their experience being a leader in tech.
We will explore topics such as:
- What advice would you give to folks looking to get into tech leadership roles?
- Promotion tracks in tech: Individual Contributor vs People Manager
- Will tech leadership be the same in five years time?
Our panel includes:
- Valerie Dryden - Head of Engineering (B2B / Platform) @Zegocover
- Mike McQuaid - Staff Engineer at GitHub, Project Leader of Homebrew
- Kate Ho - CTPO at Valla, Legaltech startup
- Trevor Burridge - Head Of Software Development at Registers of Scotland
We will be taking questions from the audience too, so please come along with any burning questions you’d like to ask.
Code of Conduct:
More details: www.codecraftuk.org
We are a software crafters meetup. We discuss, demonstrate and debate how to write well-structured, malleable software.
While we respect and encourage lean agile methodolgies, we are here to discuss the craft of developing software, not managing the process around development.
Our events are on the 3rd Thursday of every month, but we encourage you to follow us on Twitter to find out about changes to dates, venues, or additional events.