More and more digital businesses create applications in the cloud to rapidly deliver innovative, scalable solutions – but how can you ensure your cloud setup is optimal?
AWS Well Architected Framework is a methodology designed to help businesses ensure their application’s efficiency, cost-effectiveness and security on the cloud.
Find out how Momentpin – an emerging social platform – optimised their AWS costs while increasing their security. Users trust Momentpin to keep their moments secure, and the Well Architected Review built a secure cloud foundation for that trust.
What you can expect from this event?
- Aled Sage, VP Engineering for Cloudsoft, an AWS Well Architected partner, will guide you through the Well Architected principles so you can see how this framework can support your business challenges and goals
- Nabeel Shaikh, from Momentpin, will share how they managed to harness better resilience, security, agility and cost-effectiveness with a strong AWS setup.
- Andrew Robinson, AWS Leads for EMEA, will highlight how customers can get maximum value from Well-Architected.
Who is this event for?
From organisations who are considering embarking on their cloud journey, through to organisations who are already running their business in AWS, are looking for that sanity check from an expert, or need advice on how best to support their future business goals with AWS:
- Business leaders wishing to learn what benefits similar organisations achieved from adopting AWS.
- Technology leaders looking to provide their teams with guidance to build strong and reliable AWS environments
- Application developers and IT administrators who are interested in the patterns, practices and tools used to enhance their application’s performance on AWS