Do you have ideas that you want to bring alive to be part of Festival of the Mind 2020? Come along to the Ideas Bazaar and find your creative partner to make ideas happen!
The Ideas Bazaar is where academics and the creative community meet and collaborate on projects that will highlight the University's research at the Festival of the Mind 2020. The event sees artists, animators, filmmakers, VR specialists, theatre companies and poets team up with academics from a diverse range of disciplines to create unique projects.
This event is free to attend with funding available to develop successful collaborations.
Visit the webpges for full details and to register for the event:www.sheffield.ac.uk
For enquiries contact: email@example.com, Tel: 0114 2225322
For further information about Festival of the Mind visit: www.sheffield.ac.uk
Code of Conduct:
• We welcome applications for projects from October 2019-December 2019
• Projects must be about University of Sheffield research
• Creative partners must be located within the Sheffield city region
• Only one applicant can lead on one project but can act as a collaborator on others
• Notification of successful applications will be made in February 2020
More details and tickets: www.sheffield.ac.uk
Attending: 1 person.
We don't know any more about The University of Sheffield.