Talentful Talks- Putting Manchester on the map- Thurs 13th June
We will be bringing together some of the most innovative tech companies in Manchester to increase the awareness of tech opportunities in Manchester to London-based individuals; as well as providing further information about what makes Manchester such a brilliant place to live and work.
5 reasons you should consider Manchester:
- 62,500 tech jobs were created in Manchester in 2018
- 10,200 people moved from London to Manchester in 2018
- Consumer Prices in Manchester are 17.92% lower than in London
- Rent Prices in Manchester are 56.55% lower than in London
- Groceries Prices in Manchester are 11.57% lower than in London
The format of the event will include the following:
- A careers-style fair with stands of the North West’s best businesses including;
- Disney Streaming Services
- On The Beach
- Arctic Shores
- Broadstone Engage
- Infinity Works
- Push Doctor
- Cloud Imperium Games
- Well Pharmacy
- Mojo Mortgages
- Experts presenting on specialist subjects such as housing prices in Manchester, local VC investment, the cost of living and relocation experts
Agenda for the main stage:
Presentation from PWC scale-up around the growth of the smaller tech organisations in the last 2 years.
545pm - 615pm;
Property Analysts talking around the rental/buying market, and trends in the last 2 years.
630pm - 7pm;
Cost of living experts, comparing the cost of living in London to Manchester
715pm - 745pm;
Beringa discussing the volume of investment in the North West
8pm - 830pm;
Panel discussion with 3 individuals that have made the move from London to Manchester, how have they found the move.
845pm - 9pm;
Keynote wrap up by Talentful