Welcome to GoSheffield! This is where the Go community in Sheffield meets once a month to talk about cool hacks and interesting technology.
As usual, we'll have four fifteen-minute talks with a break in the middle. The talks will start at 18:15:
* Viktor Poluksht - Introduction to NATS
* Daniel Alderman - Google Cloud Functions with Go
* Peter Waller - Live-coding a "Go" compiler with LLVM
* Ross Prendergast - An infosec overview of Go
Please get in touch with the organisers if you'd like to give one yourself. All topics and levels of experience are welcome!
Food will be provided for all attendees, courtesy of our sponsors.
We are always looking for more sponsors and venues - if you know someone that can help us keep our gophers fed and happy, please get in touch!
Please note that all attendees and sponsors are required to follow the Go code of conduct (golang.org).
* Monzo - monzo.com
* U Account - www.uaccount.uk
* Utility Warehouse - www.utilitywarehouse.co.uk
* Vistas Recruitment - www.vistasrecruitment.com
More details and tickets: www.meetup.com
Imported From: www.meetup.com
Monthly meetup for Gophers to discuss interesting topics and share news around the Go programming language.