Scotland’s Data Science & Technology Meetup at DIGIT Expo On 14th November.
This hour long event will be one of many on an excellent day - Register now for DIGIT Expo
The event is free to attend - Register online now at: www.digitexpo.uk
Scotland’s Data Science & Technology Meetup will be hosting a guest session at DIGIT’s inaugural Tech Expo at the EICC in Edinburgh.
The session will explore how to improve the process of delivering organisational value from data science.
The session will be run as a panel discussion, hosted by Paul Forrest (www.linkedin.com ) Chairman of MBN Solutions, joined by an impressive line-up of data practitioners from Scotland’s business community.
• Gillian Docherty, CEO, The Data Lab - www.linkedin.com
• Martin Thorn, Senior Manager: Decisioning, Analytics & AI, CYBG - www.linkedin.com
• Dave Oliver, Head of PBB MI, RBS - www.linkedin.com
• Nuala Kennedy-Preston, Chief Data Officer, People’s Postcode Lottery - www.linkedin.com
• Sorcha Lorimer, Founder and Data Privacy Specialist, Sympatico - www.linkedin.com
DIGIT Expo is Scotland largest enterprise IT & Digital showcase, with over 1000 delegates, 30 speakers, 60 exhibitors and 4 conference streams.
• Karl Surmacz, Principal Data Scientist, McLaren
• Craig Fenton, Director of Strategy & Operations, Google
• Jessie Link, Head of Engineering, Twitter
• Jacqueline Guichelaar, CIO, Thomson Reuters
• Ian Trump, Head of Cyber Security, AmTrust International
• Candace Kuss, Director of Social Media, H+K Strategies
More details and tickets: www.meetup.com
Imported From: www.meetup.com
This is a group for anyone interested in Data Science, Big Data, Analytics and Technology trends. We started this group to build a community to discuss general insights into the market and share personal experiences of working and operating in this area. We hope to cover skills shortages, technological advancements and organisational implications in Data Science and Technology during our series of meetups. All skill levels are welcome.