We will be discussing Service Provider Management.
As the saying goes, “We are only as strong as our weakest link”. So how strong is the supply chain that we use in our own organisations?
In our May session, we will take a look at supplier management and discuss the risks we need to manage and how these should be managed. With the help of the YCSC community we will discuss:
- How we classify service providers.
- How we onboard new suppliers.
- What security controls are you expecting to see?
- Your legal obligations associated with controllers and processors.
- How regularly you should audit your suppliers, and what are you auditing against?
The risks surrounding third party providers is said to be on the increase and with ISO27002:2022 specifically focusing a control on Cloud Security, this is a topic of increasing importance.
We look forward to seeing you there!
More details and tickets: www.eventbrite.co.uk
The Yorkshire Cyber Security Cluster is a collaborative group of experts within the cyber security industry that are committed to reducing cyber crime in the Yorkshire region.
- The cluster brings together SMEs, Governing bodies, Universities, Yorkshire Police and regional CISOs and those with a vested interest in cyber.
- Collaboration, sharing of best practices and offer expert advice and guidance to one another and the local community.
If you'd like to engage in insightful discussions or learn from our important presentations, this is for you. Even if you're simply new to the cyber security industry you can join us in discussions and networking with guest speakers to broaden your knowledge base and grow your contacts.