Participate in the open discussion via Google Meets on Risk Management Methodologies:
- People and Training - What should we be doing?
- Policies & Good Practice - An introduction into ISO27005 and Risk Registers.
- Technology & Testing - Segregation of work and social devices with administrative privileges.
- DR & BCP - An overview of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans regarding Risk.
More details and get tickets from: www.eventbrite.co.uk
The Yorkshire Cyber Security Cluster is a collaborative group of experts within the cyber security industry that are committed to reducing cyber crime in the Yorkshire region.
- The cluster brings together SMEs, Governing bodies, Universities, Yorkshire Police and regional CISOs and those with a vested interest in cyber.
- Collaboration, sharing of best practices and offer expert advice and guidance to one another and the local community.
If you'd like to engage in insightful discussions or learn from our important presentations, this is for you. Even if you're simply new to the cyber security industry you can join us in discussions and networking with guest speakers to broaden your knowledge base and grow your contacts.