Join us via Google Meets to discuss Secure Software Development and Systems Acquisition...
- How do we remove unconscious bias from the development lifecycle?
- What is GitHub and is it secure?
- Where does security fit into the Software Development Life Cycle and what does it look like?
- What frameworks do we follow when developing?
- What tools are used to ensure coding is secure?
More details and get tickets from: www.eventbrite.co.uk
The Yorkshire Cyber Security Cluster is a collaborative group of experts within the cyber security industry that are committed to reducing cyber crime in the Yorkshire region.
- The cluster brings together SMEs, Governing bodies, Universities, Yorkshire Police and regional CISOs and those with a vested interest in cyber.
- Collaboration, sharing of best practices and offer expert advice and guidance to one another and the local community.
If you'd like to engage in insightful discussions or learn from our important presentations, this is for you. Even if you're simply new to the cyber security industry you can join us in discussions and networking with guest speakers to broaden your knowledge base and grow your contacts.