This is just a link to another organisation's event ...
IMPORTANT: To book a place at the Trust and Technology Initiative 2019 Symposium go to EventBrite here www.eventbrite.co.uk
Details received about the Symposium:
We’ll be showcasing Cambridge research in this area, with high profile academics and up-and-coming researchers. We’ll have opportunities for networking, and the symposium will be followed by a drinks reception.
Confirmed speakers include:
* Dr Beth Singler (Junior Research Fellow in Artificial Intelligence, Homerton College)
* Dr Jess Whittlestone (Research Associate, Leverhulme Centre for the Future of Intelligence)
* Professor Jennifer Gabrys (Professor of Media, Culture and Environment, Department of Sociology)
* Dr Catherine Rhodes (Executive Director, Centre for the Study of Existential Risk)
* Dr Ella McPherson (Lecturer in the Sociology of New Media and Digital Technology, Department of Sociology)
* Dr David Erdos (Senior Lecturer in Law and the Open Society, Faculty of Law)
* Councillor Ian Manning (Cambridgeshire County Council)
More details and tickets: www.meetup.com
Imported From: www.meetup.com
We don't know any more about Open Rights Group Cambridge.
This is part of these Curated Lists