The conference will contextualise the evolution of technology and business, with topics spanning: leadership, DevOps, culture, XaaS & ITAM
The conference is free to attend for IT & Digital personnel
• Lynsey Campbell, Executive Director, JP Morgan
• Andrew Smith, Chief Technology Officer, Nucleus
• Martyn Wallace, Chief Digital Officer, Scottish Digital Office
• Gary Crawford, Director of Technology & Transformation, AKQA
• Peter Gallagher, Managing Director, a2B
• Kylie Fowler, Principal Consultant, ITAM Intelligence
• Laura Irvine, Solicitor Advocate and Data Protection Specialist, BTO Solicitors
• Karl Smith, CEO, Paradigm Interactions
• Tom Meade, Independent Consultant & Former CIO, Registers of Scotland
• Mark Stephen, Journalist & Broadcaster, BBC Scotland
• Ray Bugg, Founder, DIGIT
More details and get tickets from: www.digitleaders.com
DIGIT runs an extensive conference programme focused on core areas of IT & Digital. The events provide a unique platform for knowledge exchange, examining best-practice and showcasing technological innovation. They attract a senior delegate following and have become renowned as an important forum for high-level networking.
The conferences also act as a stimulus for business by providing an ideal environment for senior buyers and sellers of technology to come together and engage. This provides technology vendors with direct access to key markets and industry personnel.