Open Knowledge Meet-ups are friendly and informal evenings for people to get together to share and argue all areas of openness. Come and join discussions around open knowledge and open data -- from politics and philosophy to practicalities of theory and practice. Information about some of our past meet-ups can be found at scot.okfn.org.
Lightning talks confirmed so far:
- Sally Kerr (Edinburgh Council)
- Patricia McClay (Barclays Eagle Lab)
- Paul Bradley (SCVO)
- Allan Lloyds (Product Forge)
- Christopher Stone (Edinburgh Napier University)
- Ingi Helgason (Edinburgh Napier University)
- Oluwaseun Bamgboye (Edinburgh Napier University)
About Open Knowledge Scotland
We are a Local Group of Open Knowledge: a non-profit organisation founded in 2004 and dedicated to promoting open data and open content in all their forms – including government data, publicly funded research and public domain cultural content.
This is part of these Curated Lists