Fintech continues to change the face of Financial Services, driving disruption, disintermediation and democratisation within the sector. It has opened the door to new opportunity and new market entrants, and created fertile ground for innovation and growth.
The Summit will explore technological innovation from right across the FS sector, from developments in established tier-1 firms to the disruptive innovators within the start-up community that are reshaping the FS market.
The conference is free to attend for personnel from Financial Services & Fintech
Register now at: www.fintech2017.co.uk
• Megan Caywood, Chief Platform Officer, Starling Bank
• Mark Bailie, COO, RBS
• Lisa Jacobs, Chief Strategy Officer, Funding Circle
• Stephen Flaherty, Managing Director, JP Morgan Chase
• David Ferguson, CEO, Nucleus & HMT Fintech Envoy
• Ed Molyneux, CEO, Free Agent
• Mary Harper, Head of Strategy: Customer, Digital & Data, Standard Life
• Chris Woolard, Director of Strategy & Competition, FCA
• Sameer Gulati, Policy & Research Advisor, Innovate Finance
• Steve Tigar, CEO, Money Dashboard
• Louise Smith, Head of Design & Transformation, RBS & HMT Fintech Envoy
• Jude Cook, CEO, ShareIn & Founding Member, UK Crowdfunding Association
• Mark Stephen, Journalist & Broadcaster, BBC Scotland
• Callum Sinclair, Partner & Head of Technology, Burness Paull
• Mike Allan, Director of Operations, Lending Crowd
• Phil Grady, CEO, Castlight
More details and get tickets from: www.fintech2017.co.uk
DIGIT runs an extensive conference programme focused on core areas of IT & Digital. The events provide a unique platform for knowledge exchange, examining best-practice and showcasing technological innovation. They attract a senior delegate following and have become renowned as an important forum for high-level networking.
The conferences also act as a stimulus for business by providing an ideal environment for senior buyers and sellers of technology to come together and engage. This provides technology vendors with direct access to key markets and industry personnel.