Technology increasingly permeates every facet of modern business: IT and Digital have been drawn from a background support function and re-positioned as a core driver of strategy, value creation and competitive edge. This tectonic shift has placed senior technologists at the heart of the organisation, making them integral to decision making and leadership.
The DIGIT Leader Summit will explore this evolution of Information Technology as a discipline, discussing the increasing role of senior technologists and crucial components of leadership like culture; vision, team building, up-skilling and communication.
• Mark Stephen, Journalist & Broadcaster, BBC Scotland
• Helen Marshall, Director of Technology Transformation, Yodel
• Gordon Craig, CTO & Co-Founder, Craneware
• R. Michael Anderson, Serial Entrepreneur & Author
• Alexander Holt, Head of CivTech, The Scottish Government
• Alastair Rennie, IT Director, Wescot
• Polly Purvis, CEO, ScotlandIS
• Chris Rivinus, Head of IT Business Systems, Tullow Oil
• Kevin Findlay, CIO & Board Director, CCG
• Liza Horan, Principal Digital Strategist
*This conference is free to attend for IT & Digital Leaders (CTO's, CIO’s, CDO’s, IT Directors, IT Managers, Transformation Directors, ‘Heads’ of Digital, Security, Architecture etc)
More details and tickets: www.digitleaders.com
DIGIT runs an extensive conference programme focused on core areas of IT & Digital. The events provide a unique platform for knowledge exchange, examining best-practice and showcasing technological innovation. They attract a senior delegate following and have become renowned as an important forum for high-level networking.
The conferences also act as a stimulus for business by providing an ideal environment for senior buyers and sellers of technology to come together and engage. This provides technology vendors with direct access to key markets and industry personnel.