Join us at our next YCSC meeting on 20th November!
The Yorkshire Cyber Security Cluster is a collaborative group of experts within the cyber security industry that are committed to reducing cyber crime in the Yorkshire region.
The cluster brings together SMEs, Governing bodies, Universities, Yorkshire Police and regional CISOs and those with a vested interest in cyber
Collaboration, sharing of best practices and offer expert advice and guidance to one another and the local community.
Visions of the Cluster:
- Make the best use of Yorkshire talent & skills
- Provide members with reputational and financial benefits
- Make Yorkshire more cyber resilient and reduce the impact of cybercrime within the region
- Share knowledge, best practices and learn from one another
The aims of the Cluster are two-fold:
- To support the members of the cluster by communicating National and International initiatives and trade opportunities, providing a networking platform to share ideas and best practice, encouraging collaboration and identifying partnership opportunities so that small cyber security specialist businesses in Yorkshire can find new ways to grow.
- To support the British Government’s commitment to Cyber Security (and UK Government’s Cyber Security Strategy) by building cyber security knowledge, skills and capabilities in the Region, to make businesses more resilient to cyber attacks and make the Yorkshire region one of the most secure places in the world to do business.
Our next meeting will feature 2 guest speakers with experienced knowledge in the cyber security industry. If you'd like to come to keep up with updates and engage in sightful discussion, this is the one for you.
Equally, if you're new to the industry and would like to expand your contact base and learn something new in a friendly environment, don't hesitate to come along.