Join us at our next YCSC meeting on 20th November!
The Yorkshire Cyber Security Cluster is a collaborative group of experts within the cyber security industry that are committed to reducing cyber crime in the Yorkshire region.
The cluster brings together SMEs, Governing bodies, Universities, Yorkshire Police and regional CISOs and those with a vested interest in cyber
Collaboration, sharing of best practices and offer expert advice and guidance to one another and the local community.
Visions of the Cluster:
- Make the best use of Yorkshire talent & skills
- Provide members with reputational and financial benefits
- Make Yorkshire more cyber resilient and reduce the impact of cybercrime within the region
- Share knowledge, best practices and learn from one another
The aims of the Cluster are two-fold:
- To support the members of the cluster by communicating National and International initiatives and trade opportunities, providing a networking platform to...